Please join us to hear from and meet with seven innovative medtech and digital health SMEs, part of the EIT Health program 2018. The companies are looking for collaborations, partnerships and further meaningful interactions with the Ontario healthcare ecosystem.
Date: October 29, 2018
Location: OITC, 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor - Seminar Room & Galleria Room
Time: 1pm – 5pm
1:00 PM: Welcome & pitch of the 7 European SMEs, Q&A session
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Networking meetings (pre-arranged on a 30 min slot or on-site) with the European delegation
Profiles of the European SMEs can be found here.
If you are interested to book meetings in advance with some of the companies, please contact:
- Paola DIAZ from MEDJCT Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade Paola.Diaz@ontario.ca
- Olivier FONTAINE from Medicen Paris Region: firstname.lastname@example.org
About EIT Health:
EIT Health is a network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU. We collaborate across borders to deliver new solutions that can enable European citizens to live longer, healthier lives.
We connect all relevant healthcare players across European borders – making sure to include all sides of the “knowledge triangle”, so that innovation can happen at the intersection of research, education and business for the benefit of citizens.
For more information visit: http://www.eithealth.eu/
About EIT Health GO GLOBAL Programs:
Europe is home to many health and life-sciences start-ups and SMEs that can find it difficult to grow, especially when the introduction of new treatments to the market involves a long, complicated and costly process. GO GLOBAL aims to provide companies in medtech, biotech and digital health with the competence needed for international expansion. Participants are supported in entering to new markets with knowledge about specific countries' healthcare systems, regulatory and market access environments as well as qualified meetings with key stakeholders and potential partners.
About GO GLOBAL CANADA:
GO GLOBAL CANADA is a one-year program (reconducted at least in 2019) operated by Medicen Paris Region cluster in France.
Together with local partners (TO Health!, Mars, MEDTEQ and Montreal International), the project partners have selected seven innovative European SMEs to take part to this Accelerator Program to Canada as their next international strategic market.
GO GLOBAL Canada will offer to the companies a comprehensive pathway:
- Preparatory workshop during the European medtech event MEDFIT taking place on June 26th and 27th in Strasbourg, France to benefit from a first level understanding of the local market opportunities
- A one-week immersion program in Toronto and Montreal between October 29th and Nov 2nd to meet qualified stakeholders and understand market access opportunities
- A networking event will take place during the MEDICA Fair in Dusseldorf on 14-17 November where companies will share their experiences and benefits from an international visibility.